User Manual for the Harry Potter Tamagotchi Important Warnings for the Harry Potter Tamagotchi:
- This product is intended for individuals aged 8 and above. Do not give this product to individuals below the specified age.
- Improper use of the battery can lead to overheating, explosion, and leakage of liquid.
- Do not store the product within the reach of children.
- If someone swallows the button battery, it can be life-threatening. In case of ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
- If battery liquid comes into contact with the eyes, immediately contact a doctor. If battery liquid comes into contact with skin or clothing, rinse it immediately with water.
- Parents or guardians should be responsible for changing the batteries.
- Do not mix old batteries with new batteries or use different types of batteries together.
- Place the battery in the correct position (+ and -).
- Do not short-circuit, recharge, disassemble, heat, or place the battery in fire.
- When disposing of the product or batteries, follow local regulations.
- Non-rechargeable batteries should not be recharged.
- Remove depleted batteries from the toy.
- Do not short-circuit the supply terminals.
Button A: Select / Care
Button B: Confirm / Display time
Button C: Cancel / Confirm call
- Do not wet or expose the product to water or humid environments.
- Do not place the product in the washing machine or dryer.
- Do not place the product in your mouth.
Magic World Startup
- Magic World Startup:
- Remove the casing label.
- You will hear a sound, and the time configuration screen will appear.
- Reset Instructions:
- Press the reset button on the back of the casing with a pointed object to perform a reset.
- You will hear a sound if it is successful.
- Do not press the reset button forcefully with sharp objects to avoid damaging the device.
- Press the reset button after changing the batteries.
- If the device or the screen is not functioning correctly, refer to the “Reset Instructions.
Please note that there is no save function in the product. Changing the batteries or following the “Reset Instructions” will reset the current game data.
2. Clock Configuration:
- Use button A to set the time in “hours” and “minutes.”
- Use button B to confirm the changes.
- Press button C to go back one step.
- Make sure to set the time correctly to “AM” or “PM.”
- World Line Selection:
- Once the time is set, choose between “Harry Potter” or “Fantastic Beasts.
- Both world lines feature different magical creatures.
- Hogwarts or Suitcase:
- After the opening animation, Hogwarts Castle will appear if you chose “Harry Potter” or a suitcase if you selected “Fantastic Beasts.
To view the time, press button B while Hogwarts Castle, the suitcase, or the magical creature is displayed on the screen. Pressing button B again will return you to the previous screen.
- Remove the battery cover at the back of the device.
- Take out the batteries and replace them with new batteries (2 x LR44 batteries; sold separately), ensuring that the battery polarities are correctly oriented.
- Always replace both batteries at the same time.
- While ensuring the hook of the cover is properly placed at the back of the device, turn the screwdriver in the opposite direction to step 1 to close the cover.
- After replacing the batteries, reset the device (refer to the “Reset Instructions”).
How to Care for the Magical Creature:
- Depending on whether you chose “Harry Potter” at Hogwarts Castle or “Fantastic Beasts” in the suitcase, there are different ways to care for the magical creature.
- You can feed them, give them sweets, and attend to their needs when they call.
- You can also take them to classes or read books about magical creatures at Hogwarts.
- There are 4 mini games available that you can select and play.
- Please note that some mini games may not be available in certain situations (e.g., when the magical creature is sleeping).
- If you care for the magical creature properly, you can keep it indefinitely.
- If you do not care for it properly or if the creature is sad for an extended period, it will leave.
- After saying goodbye, press button A while holding button C to start over from the “2. Magic World Startup” screen.
Remember always to follow safety guidelines and enjoy your experience in the magical world of Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts. Have fun!